Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

Montclair State University is an especially versatile school. Persons from all walks of life, with any background and any ethnicity can attend Montclair State University and be very happy in the decision. The programs offered here are numerous and challenging. The kind of person that would acclimate well at this school is one who is eager to learn his or her selected program, has a desire to succeed and is actively seeking a safe and friendly social life. The school offers superior peer and faculty support to aid in student academic achievement as well as further endeavors.

A person that should attend this school is someone that is willing to work hard and be a well rounded student. The students should concentrate on getting a good GPA, but they also should undertake many extracurricular activities as well. Joining clubs and participating in sports are wonderful ways to encourage active participation within Montclair. A person attending this school should also be sure to look at internships and opportunities which will be helpful to their future jobs.

Students who like small class rooms with about 30 people should apply. Students who are interested in leadership development, and community service should apply and if they live in new jersey it's great because the school is close to home. students who enjoy a simple campus with easy to get to buildings should apply. students who like diverse friendly people should apply with great school spirit and not afraid to join clubs and organizations.

Montclari State University is a college full of diversity. There's acceptance and support for people from different backgrounds and issues. There's also someting for everyone, like club and organizations on academics, sports, religion, cultural, greek, and many others. People who are open minded and are not scared to try new things and interact with people different from them should attend this school.

The kind of person that should attend Montclair State University is someone who is not afraid to break free on the crowd. Making your own path is crucial to success, and within Montclair you must be able to decide who you are and what you want to become. College is about making mistakes, but within Montclair a student is able to learn from them and better their choices; preparing them for the future.

Someone who is interestedin staying focus. Although there are many activities at this school it's is not a party based school. You will certainly be able to study and get your education. But if you want the fast life and to party all the time this not the school for you. There are mahy opportunities for advancement at this school overall great choice if you're lookin for a solid education.

Someone who is interested in interacting with people pf different backgrounds, interests, and opinions should consider attending Montclair State University. There are a lot of fun things to do here and many great people who are friendly and can end up being lifelong friends. You must be willing to do work however. Schoolwork will not be as heard if you stay on top of things.

This campus is great for a person who wants to feel very comfortable on campus. A student at this school should take advantage of all of the career and academic services that they can. A student at this school should be able to communicate efficiently with fellow residents, students, and faculty. Most of what you learn at this college comes from the people you meet.

MSU is so diverse. There are many people who comes from different counties, different backgrounds, and different cultures which makes it more interesting. Everybody is different here, the only thing that we all have in common is that we all are following our dreams. Anybody who has a passion to follow his/her dreams should attend Montclair State University.

Everyone! MSU gave me so many great opportunities such as studying abroad in Japan, being a Peer Leader, making so many new friends, starting a student organization and serving as its president, and learning so much from my classes and wonderful teachers. It really was an experience I'll never forget and the best time of my life.