Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

Any student who is thinking about becoming a teacher or an art major should concider Montclair State University. Montclair is a blue ribbon school for obtaining a teaching degree and is very involved in the arts. I wouldn't recommend Montclair if you don't have a car and plan to be a resident on campus. I'm beginning to feel that Montclair has a higher population of commuters so it is dead on the weekends. If a student is looking for a medium size school with a beautiful campus in a safe area Montclair is the school for them.

Really conservative people because it's a very liberal school. Also, Ivy League types shouldn't attend because it's pretty much your general state school, so the academics are okay, but not stellar. Students looking for a conservatory theater/dance training shouldn't attend because even though the theater program is good, it does not offer every student the kind of opportunities needed to get that conservatory training. The music program, however, offers conservatory type training.

The kind of person that should not attend this school is someone who does not like being around individuals who come from different ethnic backgrounds or who is uncomfortable being around those who have a wealthier lifestyle than their own. In addition, a person who is not willing to work hard and stay on top of their schedule should not attend this school, with all the extra cirricular and free events one's social life could potential take away from getting school work done.

The kind of person who should no attend this school are students who want to live in a city like campus. Students who like large classrooms with over 100 people should not attend this school. Also students studying nursing should not attend this school because there is no specific nursing program. Students who want to have a school with a lot of people should not apply as well.

This school is NOT for students who want to party their years away. It is largely a commuter school, and the classes are not the easiest. Only students dedicated to their learning and future careers should attend Montclair State University. Those who are dedicated students will really enjoy this school and the classes it offers.

This school may not be for people that are looking to be near big cities or loud places. Montclair is a very quiet place, there isnt much around. Also i wouldn't recommend this school for people that have racist issues or just dont like to interact with people that are different. This is just not the place for you.

People that shouldn't attend Montclair State is people that isn't ready to become open-minded. Since this school is so diverse, students coming in need to have a sense of open-mind because he/she will experience things from other people that may seem weird at first but soon will seem normal.

Someone who is more into partying than school should not consider Montclair State University. It can be easy to fall behind if you are not focused or don't stay on top of schoolwork. Also, someone who is not open to new things or a diverse environment would not do well at this university.

Montclair State University is an excellent school and I believe that a person who is not ready to start a college career or undergo a change into becoming an adult shouldn't attend this school. Montclair has helped me mature and grow as person and student.

Montclair State is a very diverse school. The professors, along with the students, are from many different countries and continents around the world. If a person did not feel comfortable in an enviroment like that than he should not attend this school.