Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

If you like a nice quiet campus that gives you a safe secure feeling of being on a campus seperated from the out side then this is the school for you. In other words, if you like to sometimes live in your own bubble then this is where to be.

The person that shouldn't attend this school, also does not like diversity. This is a great hands on school, business accredited and recognized by many. There is no reason why anyone wouldn't want to attend this outstanding institution.

Someone who is not willing to make the best of their experience. Somone who wont look at the calander and see the shows or events going on every night, or realize how easy it is to take the train right on campus directly in to NYC.

Someone who is dependent on other people. People here are very independent and usually find things to do by themselves. There is not a lot to do on the weekends.

Someone who is shy or has difficulty in social atmospheres. MSU is a big school and if you want to be content, it is important not to be afraid to speak up.

Someone shouldn't attend this school if they prefer to be on a huge campus with huge classes where they will be lost in the crowd.

Montclair is a public state school so anyone wishing to attend a private university obviously wouldn't choose the school.

I think all kind of people should attend this school, it is a very diverse place everyone is welcome.

A person that is looking for an ivy league school or wants a great deal or people living on campus.

Someone who doesn't like a big surrounding, being near the city, not appreciative of the arts