Montclair State University

« See more reviews of Montclair State University

My school has a variety of clubs to get involved with, as well as high quality academic programs to pursue your undergraduate degree. The clubs represent many ethnic, racial, cultural, and religious groups. Also, students can get involved with Greek life. I am involved with two Christian organizations, Intervarsity Christian Fellowship, and Campus Crusade for Christ. My current major is Molecular Biology, and I am in my school's Health Careers Program to increase my competitiveness for medical school. As you can see, my school offers programs that provide advising and support as I pursue my goals.

The one thing i like more in the school are the students,lecturers and the support staff that make up the school.They are very friendly and supportive and make you fite in easily and have a great time.The school is magnificant and has beautiful buildings and student facilities.Buses are provided to take you around the school ,that how big it is.Montclair state university also offer a high quality education.Not only does that student graduate with honours but also gain usefull knowledge and moral qualities beneficial to the society.

Montclair State University provides an extraordinary blend of artistic opportunities and athletic opportunities. Neither area of entertainment dominates the campus and supporters are both types often unify in support of one another. Though Montclair is a commuter campus, leaving it slightly barren on weekends, there are always emails sent out with events for students to attend, participate in, or organize. A student's schedule here can be filled with as many fun and exciting elements as he or she pleases!

The teachers are awesome. They all really know their stuff and really like getting to know their students. Campus is pretty, if a little small, and people are generally friendly. Lots of activities happening on campus, including ones that are specifically for commuters. I used to a theatre major and the department an amazing learning environment. Teachers in the English department are pretty cool too, very open minded.

The Class size and professors. The professors are very caring and helpful. They are willing to work very hard to help you do your very best throughout the semester. The class sizes are also great because there are usually no more than 25-28 people in a class unless a lecture and it helps create a better and more comfortable classroom enviorment for myself (the students) and the professor to openly communicate to or with.

The best thing about the campus is the way that it looks. The main lecture hall is very nice and it is what impressed me when I first visited the school. You learn, however, that the looks of a school are important, but they should never be a deciding factor. I do love how they decorate all the trees in the winter with lights. It is very beautiful, and it makes the campus feel friendly.

The diversity among the student body and faculty, and the experience and knowledge of the faculty in each field. It provides the students with the ability to not only learn from the professors, but also from our peers. The experience of our faculty provides us with a rich account of the desired field, along with different perspectives due to the diversity among the staff.

I received a job offer in the field of my major before I had finished my final course in school counseling. Montclair fully prepared me and supported me throughout my educational career. Currently, I am successful working as a school counselor. I attribute much of my success to the professors in the counseling program. My professors were diverse, dedicated and engaging.

The campus is wonderful and comforting. The faculty, staff and student body is welcoming and helpful in everything. There are many activities to be a part of and it is very difficult to be bored on campus. Many study aread all over the campus make it easy to find a place to do your work, and the computer labs are easily accessible for any work needed to be done.

I consider the large number of student resources around the Montclair State University campus the best thing about my school. There is a center for everything you need. Its great having a place like the Writing Center on campus and the Women's Center. These different resources really help each individual person with their specific problems and concerns.