Monterey Peninsula College Top Questions

Alondra

The people that should attend this school would be the ones that are unsure of what career to choose or the people that want to save money to take their General Ed classes. For Example, I was good in high School I got good grades but i really wanted to save money so I decided to attend this school because if I wouldve attended a 4-year university to take my general ed classes, it wouldve costed thousands. So it really just depends on the person on what choice best fits for them.

Ginger

The student body at MPC is comprised of all age groups and backgrounds and is surprisingly representative of the healthy Monterey Peninsula community itself. I would say that anyone interested in improving themselves, financially or otherwise, should attend MPC. I returned to school after four years of working so as a returning student I have a unique perspective of MPC. While I am older than many of the students in my class, I am also younger than many of the adults enrolled for personal development. This perspective has shown me how accessible MPC is to anyone interested in their education.

Seung

Any person who wishes to learn or transfer should be here.

Tabbitha

someone that isn't big into partying and very big in to getting there degree. I actually go to CSU Monterey Bay, but they didn't have that as a choice, soI picked the closest thing.