Montgomery College Top Questions

Malik

My school is best known for as one of the best community colleges in the nation, they help and prepare students for their next step in life. Many people attend Montgomery College for many different reasons, it is nothing to be ashamed about. Montgomery College does everything to provide students with a valueable education and set of skills. Montgomery College puts one in a position where they may be able to transfer to the school of their dreams by putting in hard work and effort. There are endless possibilities at Montgomery College for the optimistic.

Funke

Montgomery College is known as one of the best community colleges in the nation. It is also know as a diverse instituion.

Jason

My school is known for being a small, yet diverse campus; almost like a family.

Ardalan

It is known for excellent professors. It also has a prestigious biotechnology program. It has small class sizes so it is easier to learn. It gives students the opportunity to participate in extracurricular activities and have fun while attending school. Montgomery College also gives students a wide range of classes to choose from, and the counselors are very friendly and willing to help.

Alisha

It is a community college with very good academics. The teachers challange you, but work with you to make sure you fully understand the material. Montgomery College offers many different majors and other programs of study. It is a great place to earn a degree at a low cost!

Robert

The school is best known for the education that it provides students.

Maryland

Montgomery College is known for its programs in engineering, photography and commercial arts, and liberal arts.

Louis

My school, Montgomery College, is best known for helping young people decide what they want to major in, and help them set up a plan that will let them transfer in two years or less. This regiment has been very successful, especially with the help from consolers. There are an unlimited number of people to talk to if you need help on transferring.