Montreat, NC
Montreat College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Montreat College

Julion

Montreat College is a great college. This is a college that will help you grow as a person in every aspect of your life just because of the environment, the people you’re surrounded by, the activities you participate in, and just for what the college stands for. I love everything about it and can not wait to attend this fall.

Karlie

Montreat College as a beautiful campus with the architecture of the buildings. Since it’s location is very isolated there is not many activities to do in the surrounding area. With the small enrollment of students it allows a closer teacher student relationship.

Veronica

Montreat is an interesting place to go to school. It seems like the longer you stay the least administration cares. There is not enough room for the growing number of students they want to bring in and the rules about moving off campus keeps students from being able to move off without their scholarships being cut in half. Overall the professors are super nice and very flexible. It’s a pretty nice place to go to school.

Trey

Great school, small student population.

Great school, small student population.

Arianna

My first impression of Montreat as a visitor was that I immediately liked how the campus was very tight knit and everyone knew each other. I like when a college or university is small. I feel when a university is small, it gives the student more room to get to know their professionals, and all the students on the campus. My overall opinion of Montreat Colleges is that it's a great and safe school that I would like to attend.

Bailey

An athlete. That is the only way you will be able to pay all of your fees and tuition.

The worst thing about my school is that if you are not an athlete this school will suck you dry. This college is a joke when it comes to finances. Nothing in the dorms works, (ex: Internet, Furniture, Cable, etc). Then the teachers are very scatterbrained and the administration cannot help you with anything. This school also continues to increase its price year after year.

Regan

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a college senior, I would tell myself to make decisions that make me happy. A lot of the decisions I have made have been to please my family, instead of myself. I have a long running college undergraduate career, and I think that if I just chose to do what makes me happy I would be better off. I graduated from Ventura College with my Associate's degree and then moved on to Montreat College for two years. I was three thousand miles away from home, and had to have a shoulder surgery that kept me from playing basketball. I went through a slight depression. After that I decided to make myself happy and am now transferring to California Lutheran University and will now be playing at a NCAA school, which makes me very happy. I think that if I would have just tried to be happy for myself in the first place, and not others during my college years, I could have gotten to one school and been able to stay there. But as it stands I am still learning about myself and taking my own journey.

The best thing about Montreat College was the ability to make really good friends. It was also fun tryin to figure out what to do on the weekends because there is not much around campus to do. These will make memories. I know I have had some crazy times and made some even better friends along the way.

The kind of person who should attend this school is one who likes the envirinment and likes to be outdoors. If you like all four seasons to be prevalent, this is the school for you. It is also for maybe people who are more on the shy side. Classes never get bigger than 30 students. Also, it is easy to make friends that you will keep for the rest of your life.

Chris

I would advise myself to apply to many different colleges instead of just one. This way you can get a better feeling for each college and be able to compare them to each other so see which one you really like the best. I would also suggest to myself to consider swimming for whichever college I end up attending. Playing soccer is great but the knee injury ou will sustain will continue to hurt 5 years later. Do what you love to do. Major in something that you will love to do each and every day. After you finish college, focus on a career related to you Major. Otherwise, if you chase the money you will end up having to make a very difficult decision...Making good money but hating your jog, or loving what you do and being happy every day of your life.

Someone that likes the mountains and lots of time to just hang out

People that need to have lots of things going on, like living in a city.

Jenna

wonderful supporters and learners together

wonderful supporters and learners together

I definitely began to understand myself more as a person and witnessed God changing and growing me like crazy. I would go back in a heart beat!!

Lora

Attending and graduating with an associates degree from a technical college, a bachelors degree from a four year college, and planning to attend Pharmacy school in the fall, I have learned that it costs money to make money. School is not cheap. I would recommend to anyone I know to first know why you are going to school. Do not waste time taking random electives. Second, to seriously consider taking general credits at a technical college. It could save you thousands of dollars. Third, you get out of it what you put into it. This may sound cliche, but the more you learn, the more you will be able offer in your future career. This is what makes a good education is invaluable.

Montreat College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.