Moorpark College Top Questions

Dan

Sheek.lol.sheek and sleek. The buildings look new. We could use new chairs theyvare uncomfortable.

Khevin

Moorpark College has rigorously prepared me to succeed in upper division mathematics at any top university's applied math program in the country.

A very diverse college that has many oppurtunities for help.

Vladimir

Moorpark College is the best community college in the area: it is relatively new and very inspiring; the instructors actually care about their students, they are always willing to help outside of the classroom and give extra information on the subject to passionate students; student organizations are active and prolific; and the atmosphere of Moorpark College in general just makes one want to study and succeed.

Moorpark College is a beautiful, smoke -free enviroment with students that push themselves to be the best everyday with a ninety-five percent transfer rate to Universties.

Cari

My school is very nice. It has all the things that you could need in a college. We have a very large campus with a really nice Library with lots of books. There is a childcare center available for some students and also an exotic animal program. People come from all other states to attend the Moorpark College Exotic Animal Program.

Candice

Moorpark College is an amazing campus with the best, most helpful professors and staff any student and parent could ask for.

Camille

Moorpark College provides the foundation for success through passionate faculty members who are not only inspiring educators but encouraging mentors.

Bretta

My school has a comfortable invironment that offers many useful programs to help us achieve.