Fond du Lac, WI
Moraine Park Technical College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Moraine Park Technical College

Alycia

I love it very much. They have so many different options for programs to study. It gives me the chance to explore my different options. They gave me the chance to do online school and I love it so much. It gives me the chance to do many other things like volunteer for 4-H.

Angela

Knowing what I know now about college life, if I could go back in time, I would pay closer attention to my studies in high school. I would also take a college preparation course which my technical college offers. I have found that going back to school after being out of high school for many years is very challenging and if i would have taken a course in high school to prepare myself, I may have a better directive now. I would have also become more involved in extra activities such as student senate, counsel, etc to increase my political knowledge base. Finally, I would done more research in how to receive scholarships to help pay for my college education.

The best thing about Moraine Park Technical College is that it offers courses designed specifically for your career choice and helps find internships in your field of study where as you can contunue on for a bachelor's degree while placed in your field of study.

The most frustrating thing about Moraine Park Technical College is the lack of ability to speak with professors and/or instructors before or after class. The counselors also seem to have very limited time and it takes too long to get in for an appointment when time may be pressing.

Kerri

Take the time now to prepare for the next semester. Work this summer and get ready. Dont delay, dont take time off....stay steady. It may seem like a long time but it will go by fast. Plan a trip for college graduation now. Reward yourself for the furture to help stay on track.

I wish I had known that there was such a long wait for clinical slots in the completion of the program.

I really didn't have a worst consideration about my school I would have like more transparency about some things. Transparency about an actual timeline for clinical slots would have been helpful in planning my life and work, which was vital to my survival, at the start of the program. When my turn came up it was quick and I had to drop back to part time at the last semester because of the clinical slot. I was not given ample time to prepare my employer so I had to drop back and that delayed my completion yet another semester.

Crystal

I would tell me that on the job experience is not going to be the best way to go. I need to go on to school for more than just experience, it's the other education that you don't realize you need until you go back to school. I would also tell me that continuing into college, whether 4 year or 2 year, it's not as scary as you once thought. Once you are on the bike, it's like you never stopped riding.

Best thing for me is that the staff is there when you need help or have a question. They point you in the right direction and if they don't know they find out and let you know. MPTC has helped with financial aid applications, grants and scholarships.

The best part for me about MPTC is that the classes that I am taking are online and the teachers are great. I have two kids, work part time in the field I am going to school for. I couldn't ask for a better way to learn, achieve a goal and teach my kids the importance of continuing their educations.

Dana

To put your mind to the task and to have better time management.

To put your mind to the task and to have better time management.

The best thing about Moraine Park is the size of the classes. There aren't too many students, so everyone can get help if its needed. The staff is willing to work with you to make you succeed.

This school is for people that like to go in and out. The classes are a very nice size of only a maximum of 20 students, and the professors are very kind. The parking lots are also very close to the school, so when its cold you don't have to walk far. The staff is very helpful, and no one should be afraid to ask questions!

Madison

Moraine Park Technical College paves the way to the dream you wish to live.

Moraine Park Technical College paves the way to the dream you wish to live.

I would tell myself that a college education is very important. I would tell myself that even though being a High School Senior is a lot of fun, it is still vey important to study, and get good grades. I would tell myself that instead of taking it easy, that I should challenge myself and take some more difficult classes in High School to prepare myself for my college career. I would tell myself that a college education can open up so many new doors and opportunities in the future. And lastly, I would tell myself to buckle down, study, study, study and remember that these next few years will change my future.

Are you thinking about attending a college? Are you a man or woman? Are you between the ages of 12 and 200? Do you have a High-school diploma/GED/or equivalent? Then Moraine Park Technical College is right for you!

riggi

My school is best known for three campus's in three countys that all work together as a team.

If i were a senior in high school again i would tell myself to wise up and concentrate. Senior year is easy to loose intrest in with the excitement of turning 18, picking a college to go to, having the perfect boyfriend, and of course graduating from this long four year stretch of boring school. But, in reality senior year is what your life rides on. School gets you places in life and not just a high school diploma. Forget the partying and not caring about school work or you will end up pregnant by graduation. Next thing you know you drop out of the college classes you signed up for and and get a job that pays you minimum wage. Dont waste time screwing off in high school, make smart choices.

I tell all my friends how fun and interacting the classes are. I also tell my friends how independent i feel going to a smaller school in my own community. Going to a school close to home lets you be an adult with the comfort of family and friends.

Bo

BE PREPARED!!! Nothing is more scarier than not being prepared. Make sure you have some what of a plan where you want to go in life, or atleast where you want to start. You don't want to see yourself making $8.00 an hour for the rest of your life. You want to get to a point in your life where you have reached your main career goal. You shouldn't just "settle" because you won't be happy. The biggest part of your life is succeeding in what you wanted to do and being where you want to be. If you want to live a happy life, the best part is reaching goals.

Anyone can attend this school, but if they attend this school they should be dedicated to their school work. Its not fair to others to watch people pass if they are not dedicated. Programs are open to all sorts of people and the only people whom I have seem are people who are dedicated to pass their class(es).

Jamie

Great location, great school.

Great location, great school.

Focusing on school needs to be your top priority. That means not spending to much time or energy on your significant other. You most likely wont be with that person in 5 to 10 years anyway. If you have an idea what you are going to collage for look at what high school classes are requirements and make sure you do well in them. It is ok to have a part time job but learn to save money. Make sure you are not building expensive habits that will require you to work more in the near future to keep up with. It is most important to look at things in the future, where do you want to see yourself in 5 to 10 years.

M.P.T.C. offers alot of great classes and has a beautifull campus.

Angela

The cost of school is reasonable and the classes are small enough that the teacher is able to help you.

To go to college right away after high school and look into collges before you attend them.

Works with my schedule.

Moraine Park Technical College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.