Morehead State University

« See more reviews of Morehead State University

It is alot of education for your money. I think the school is very school spirited. I believe the science and technology department are very up to date with technology. I think the new CHER building was a great investment for future health care students such as nursing, radiology, and PA students.

Morehead State University is a diverse, friendly, and relaxing environment for people to come from all over the world and work towards the advancement of their intelligence.

Morehead State embodies a welcoming, warm, and sentimental feeling of home and unity within the campus's falculty, staff, and small classrooms.

My school is not for people who want to torture themselves with education or for people who are looking for a straight easy ride till the end.

A quiet small town university that is predominately white/eastern Ketucky students who come from poorer backgrounds than other people.

Morehead State University is super friendly place. Everyone is willing to help when you need it and the campus is so beautiful.

Morehead State University is a beautiful campus in the mountains of Kentucky, with a warm and helpful teaching staff.

My school is very welcoming. I feel very comfortable being there and feel very confident in my decision to go there.

The school is rustic, old and backed into a mountain, but very nice and comfortable at different times of the year.

Morehead State University is a great place to come to school because it offers you a lot in a small package!