Morehead State University Top Questions

Morehead State University is super friendly place. Everyone is willing to help when you need it and the campus is so beautiful.

Breanna

Morehead is a beautiful campus and a wonderful school.

Allie

My school is not for people who want to torture themselves with education or for people who are looking for a straight easy ride till the end.

It is alot of education for your money. I think the school is very school spirited. I believe the science and technology department are very up to date with technology. I think the new CHER building was a great investment for future health care students such as nursing, radiology, and PA students.

Derek

Morehead State embodies a welcoming, warm, and sentimental feeling of home and unity within the campus's falculty, staff, and small classrooms.

Morehead State University is a beautiful campus in the mountains of Kentucky, with a warm and helpful teaching staff.

Vershawn

My school is a nationaly accreditted university, it is a small suitcase college and a home away from home.

My school is very welcoming. I feel very comfortable being there and feel very confident in my decision to go there.

My highschool was both educational and fun.

Jessamyn

The school is rustic, old and backed into a mountain, but very nice and comfortable at different times of the year.

Ella

A friendly, motivated university with high standards.

My school is boring on the weekends, and there is nothing for students to do besides drink.

Morehead State University is a diverse, friendly, and relaxing environment for people to come from all over the world and work towards the advancement of their intelligence.

Cassi

A quiet small town university that is predominately white/eastern Ketucky students who come from poorer backgrounds than other people.

Morehead is a small town that is located in a valley where it rains almost every day.

Morehead State University is a great place to come to school because it offers you a lot in a small package!

Will

Big but not too big. Classes are 15-30 people on average. I love that!