Morehead State University

« See more reviews of Morehead State University

My classmates are funny. They are quiet at first but as soon as one student breaks the ice then they all seem to come out of their shell. They are all really nice people and very apt to learn and help those that need it.

They are mainly conservative but do listen when you speak even if they disagree. Everyone is very respectful and nice especially to new students. I've never seen anyone make fun of anyone else directly.

For the most part, my classmates are very friendly and accomadating. I feel like most of them are very approachable and willing to help with whatever it is I would need.

My classmates are laid back, yet still care about their grades. They are willing to help each other out when someone doesn't understnad course materials.

My classmates at Morehead State University are inviting, culturally diverse, responsible, easy to talk to and fun to be around.

My classmates are upbeat, enthusiastic and very intelligent who also work hard and try to prosper in their career goals.

Very determined and smart. I am in mainly science classes so most students around me are very smart and career focused.

Very diverse and mostly ougoing, if you ever miss a class or need help there is always someone who is willing.

Most students at MSU are friendly and welcoming, and willing to help anyone who asks for it.

Most of the kids here are really nice and classes and dynamic and interesting.