Morehead State University

« See more reviews of Morehead State University

There are scholarships available. Don't necessarily worry about the money, worry about the quality of education that you are getting and the sense of purpose that college gives students.

Parents, dont have so much control over your kids. Have trust that when they are away at college they will make the right decisions. Let them have freedom to express themselves.

Parents: Look for what you child wants. Not for what you want. Student: Chill out, relax, go where you think is best and what YOU want. You will be living here, not your parents.

Take advantage of any and all scholarship and grant money as possible as soon as possible. Do what you enjoy and what you can see yourself doing for the rest of your life.

I would say to choice your school wisely and to get research on your school before you decide. Make sure they have your intrest at hand to be successful in life.

Make sure you really like the school before attending it and dont pick it because your friends or your boy / girl friend is going there.

Go with your heart and follow your dreams! If you want to be something, you can; Just give it your all!!

I would recommend finding a place that is a good fit where the student will feel the most comfortable.

Visit the campus and talk to people that you know who go to the possible universities of your choice.

I would have take more college classes to prepare myself. I would also create better study habits!