Morehead State University

« See more reviews of Morehead State University

The best thing about my school would be the fact that it is very career specific. Where I am in graduate school everything I work with and towards is all about the career I have chosen to be established in. I also love the fact that the faculty members are EXTREMELY nice and helpful with our studies. If I had to do it again I would come to this school to finish my schooling.

What I would consider the best thing about my school would be the majority of the students and faculty on campus are easy to get along with and were very friendly. I was easy to make friends and meet people on campus. The staff in each building were very helpful and polite with regards to dealing with students. Everyone seemed to be willing to lend a helping hand.

The best thing about morehead is that it is a small town and community. For those who aren't so motivated in school being in the middle of no where has it's advantages, like the time to study instead of the go out everynight in the big cities. Everything that needed by a student is in walking distance, which is great for those who don't have a car.

I would consider the small stature of the campus to be the best thing about school. You feel as if you belong, rather than a speck on this Earth. If you don't know someone on campus, then most likely you have seen them around.

The campus is very friendly and clean. The teachers are kind and knowlegeable. Class sizes are about the same as they were in high school for the most part. It't not overwhelming amounts of work.

The best thing about Morehead State University is the personal hometown atmosphere it provides. At MSU there is always someone there to help you with any problem you may come across.

The building where everyone can meet to study or get a meal called ADUCK. Everyone is friendly and speaks. Don't be afraid to talk to people. Dont be afraid to ask for help.

The best thing about this school are the small class sizes because your professors actually know who you are and show a personal interest in you.

I love the small class sizes and small campus life. I attended a large university previous to this one and it can be a little overwhelming.

The best thing about my school is everyone is so friendly and it is really easy to fit in.