Atlanta, GA
Morehouse College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Morehouse College

Jason

From motivated, inspired classmates hurrying to class or taking a moment to relax on the "Yard," to jazz wafting on the plaza outside Jazzman?s, to the prodigious words of Martin Luther King Jr. '48 etched on the base of a statue of this nation?s greatest civic transformer, life on the Morehouse College campus if full of sight, sound and wonder.(Morehouse)

I would tell myself how to prepare for my matriculation into college. Studying is a virtue, only kids how work hard and prepare are successful, however there will always be time to have fun. Think about this once you graduate you will be able to have it all, if you work for it. Life is short, so do you want to be someone who was here or do you want to be someone who was and will be remembered.

The College's has a mission is to develop men with disciplined minds who will lead lives of leadership, service and self-realization, emphasizing the continued search for truth in the liberal arts tradition.

Norman

A very proud and fine institution that seeks to better the "African-American" man so that he can go back to his broken community and make a change by using the knowledge that he gained from Morehouse.

I would tell myself to study harder and more efficitiently and talk to my teachers more.

The worst thing is that it is oversimplified with it being single-sex and majority African-American. The world is full of different races and ethnicities and men and women as well, so an institution that is attempting to prepare one for the world should do its best to expose a student to what the world is really like.

Reginauld

We are the light in the community. Morehouse is the only instituion in the world where you can get this sense of brotherhood. Make your choice wisely.

Make your hobbies profitable and develop your set study habits in high school so you don't need to come to college and figure them out.

Someone who wants to be the best they can and change the world.

Wynton

The advice I would give is to pick the best college that would satisfy you, because you want to get the best out of your college experience. You want to pick a college that has a well balance of everything such as social, extra-curricular, athletic, and most importantly academic life. College is one of the best experiences you can have, and you want to cherish and remember it for the rest of your life.

The best thing about my school is the campus life. Morehouse College is a well known school to be very social. Everyone seems to get along with one another.

The food is the most frustrating thing. I've never eaten such horrible food in my life. It gets very old and you start to get tired of eating it. Sometimes it can be VERY nasty.

Avery

My classmates and fun loving focused scholars.

My classmates and fun loving focused scholars.

Look for a school that will ensure your child a great future. It may cost some serious cash, but if your child applies his/herself, it will pay off BIG!!!!

The way the Financial Aid office is ran. The advisors do not advise and they always take the long way to do things.

james

My school is abou t success, brotherhood, and global conscious.

My school is abou t success, brotherhood, and global conscious.

Find the college that best fits you. There are no excuses why you should not go for a higher education. You are not to old to be educated.

What I brag about the most is my professors and spelman ladies.

Najee

An exeperience and an environment that a price can not be placed on.

An exeperience and an environment that a price can not be placed on.

It is essential that a student knows what they want to gain from the school they choose to attend. He or she has to know that there is a commitment that is made to the school. One has to know the relationship between institution and student is give and take. In order to make the most of an experience, one has to be able to find a social comfort level at the campus. An individual who is introverted may have trouble doing so. Using all of the resources at the school can also make everything on campus easier.

A person who is not focused or is not aware of his/her goals

Branford

As a current degree seeking Man of Morehouse College I definetly think that Morehouse choose me instead of vice versa. As a high school senior I did not plan to matriculate into a college I was just ready to be done with school. But little did I know my mother had other plans. She told me this was the place for me and made me apply. I waited for about three months after I sent in my application. During those three months my mother cried, stressed, and sweated and doubts of me not getting in. After those long three months I was accepted. I never thought that with all the great historic men of this fine college I a "Diamond in the Rough" would be honored with the opportunity to wear maroon in white. So I say to parents and aspiring college students the school of your choice will pick you. Your preferences, your personality, your fears, everything you ever dreamed or wished about, your true love, what was meant for you; will present itself onto you. Because all your life you were born to attend that school. Just as I was born to one day become a Morehouse Man!

The best part of being in school is being away from home. I live in a very rough neighborhood in Chicago, Illinois thats ruled by gangs, drugs, theivery, and prostitution. And when I'm 765 miles away from home more so away from that it brings tears to my eyes. When I'm on the yard it feels good to know that I want have to worry about being jumped or not eating that night. I'm safe and in a place where I belong where everyone has the same goal in mind!

The tuition is always most frustrating for me. I come for a low income home in which my father is only employed. He does not help me with tuition nor do I ever have a cosigner to take out a loan. And on top of that my parents are going through a divorce. So once again tuition will be the ultimate frustrating factor as I attempt to attend school this coming semester.

Cameron

My school is a great school that caters to the thirst for knowledge in men and allows them to excel so that they may enter into successful careers.

My classmates are inspirational. It is so amazing to see young, black men so focused on higher education.

Pick a college that best represents your personality and what you want our of a career and life. College is a big and important step. There are so many options so don't hesitate to do your research on the college to ensure that you will be happy there. Once there, be sure to study first and party last only as a reward. Get involved and have fun!!!

Chaucney

My classmates are the future buisness men of America.

My classmates are the future buisness men of America.

Morehouse College was not my first pick, and i know for a fact that i am in the right place! My advice to propective students of any school is that you never really know a school until you actually attend, don't panick if you don't get your first choice.

A type of person who is ready for a challenge academically, and willing to have an open mind when its comes to current events and others opinions of those events.

Morehouse College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.