Atlanta, GA
Morehouse College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Morehouse College

Ryan

The History of the School; More money to have more programs; Just right; In shock and awwee; Admissions office helping the next class; College Town; Needs Improvement; OBAMA VS. CLINTON; YES MUCH SCHOOL PRIDE CHECK OUT THE NALIA EVEN CELEBS WEAR IT; whats unusual is the greatness cant be summed up it's our mystique!

THE BEST COLLEGE IN THE WORLD.....THE MYSTIQUE WILL AMAZE YOU!!!

YES; PHILOSOPHY AND ETHICS; EVERYDAY; CLASS PARTICIPATION IS REQUIRED; INTELLECUTAL CONVERSATIONS EVERYWHERE; MOST UNIQUE CLASS CHURCH MUSIC; BUSINESS DEPARTMENT WE ARE KNOWN FOR SENDING STUDENTS TO THE BIG 4 AND WALL STREET; YES WE SPEND TIME WITH PROFESSORS OUTSIDE OF CLASS; GEARED TOWARDS BOTH.

Devin

The best thing about Morehouse College is the brotherhood and comradely. Though we are a predominately black institution we are a diverse group of men with so many different backgrounds. We come together, work together, and look out for one another. I tell people back home in Bermuda I have 3 brothers, at Morehouse College I have 3000 brothers... The only thing I would change at Morehouse is the Registration process for class overload. Morehouse is a small school and I really do like that way. When people here I go to Morehouse they are immediatly impressed and think I am very smart.. On campus I spend most of time in class but when I am not there I am usually sitting on the benches in front of the cafeteria...(the caf)... Morehouse Administration- I really depends on who you are dealing with...Some people are very lazy, others are anal, while some are helpful and willing to go the extra mile for you... Biggest controversy on campus right now is how the image of the Man of Morehouse (enrolled students...) and the Morehouse Man image is changing. There is great school pride at Morehouse!! One experience I will never forget...New Student Orienation... Frequent student complaints..

The most likely students to feel out of place at Morehouse are caucasions... Most students wear t-shirts and jeans to class..business majors where shirt and tie... All types of students at Morehouse interact with each other... Most students from Morehouse come from North U.S. There is a mix of students financial situations but most students from Middle class families.. Students are politically aware..GO BARACK!!!..... Students do talk about how much they will earn one day......

It is not true that all men who go to Morehouse College are homosexual. Its statistcally impossible. As for the arrogance, I beleive that it can often be mistaken for the confidence that we exude.

Yes, many professors know you by name... Favorite class was Management Information System (MIS)..because it was a real life business simulation class...learned very useful information. least favorite class: Business Statistics..(self expalnatory) Class participation is very common. The most intellectual conversations that I have ever had happened outside the class...just sitting around doing nothing.... Morehouse College is a very competitive atmosphere... Most unique...I am a business major we don't really take unique courses... I don't spend time with professors outside of class.... Academic Requirements are very challenging but they aren't unrealistic... Education at Morehouse College is geared toward getting a job...

Most popular group would be the SGA... STRIPES is a group of tour guides...we work with Admissions... Most students leave their dorm rooms open if they are going down the hall to vist a friend or going to the rest room... Athletic events are sparsely attended...excecpt for the first game of the season... Dating scence..go over to Spelman College and pick your wife!! lol I met my closest friends from attending dorm events.... If im awake at 2am on Tuesday im having the best conversation with my friends..or studying for a test...or finishing off a paper for a 8am class.. We party pretty often.... Fraternities are very important to college life at Morehouse College... Last weekend I went to a few valentines parties...attened a Keisha Cole concert...chilled at the mall..and wrote a paper..and studied... Saturday night without drinking..go to the movies..bowling...take a girl to dinner...plenty of parties...throw a house party...rent a movie and invite people over...theres sooo much.. off campus I do a lot..

Stereotypes of Morehouse college is that because Morehouse is an all male institution they are all gay. There is also the stereotype that we think we are better than people who don't go to Morehouse or Spelman(all female college)

Morehouse College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.