Morehouse College

« See more reviews of Morehouse College

Morehouse College is an illustrious institution focused on developing renasissance men with a social conscience who will one day redefine the world. My school provides opportunities like no other for males of color to develop a brotherly bond in which each member exemplifies the 5 Wells created by our current president Dr. Robert Michael Franklin: Well Read, Well Traveled, Well Spoken, Well Dressed, and, most importantly, Well Balanced. By fulfilling these Wells, a Morehouse Man acknowledges that our community holds a crown above our head so high that we must reach and grow in order for us to wear it.

Morehouse is the place where strong, responsible, focused, and career-oriented men are strengthened, equipped for success, and developed in preparation for their roles as sons, brothers, community supporters, uncles, successful career-oriented individuals and/or business men, husbands, fathers, and grandfathers.

Morehouse College is the single greatest consortium of black male intellectuals and leaders. There is no place like it in the world. Upon entering the student is quickly absorbed into a culture of excellence and, by the end of four years, is transformed into a modern renaissance man.

Morehouse College is an illustrious college with a well known history and indescribable mystique that builds young men into renaissance men to go out and change the world for the better to make it a better place to live in

Morehouse College is a small, very prestigious, private school with the mindset that takes pride in old tradition, which is helpful, yet harmful when efforts made to progress in a world of change occur.

A very proud and fine institution that seeks to better the "African-American" man so that he can go back to his broken community and make a change by using the knowledge that he gained from Morehouse.

Morehouse College is a unique place, but in order to succeed you must stay focused and look for outside assistance pertaining to your course of study or perfessional intrests.

Morehouse College is a historically Black school engrossed in a rich tradition of educating the top African-American males in the world and is a place of immense brotherhood.

A socio-economically diverse group of black men who seek more than a college education and who feel called to be greater than society has tagged them to be.

Morehouse College is an incubator for the development of African-American men who have a desire to provoke change in their given spheres of influence.