Morehouse College

« See more reviews of Morehouse College

The kind of person that isnt able to change or mature into an adult because that is what this school does. it teaches you how to be a man and take responsibilty for all your actions, they also give you a sense of pride going to historically black college university. A person who diesnt want to learn about their past because Morehouse College teaches its students about their past to help them in the future.

One who does not know how to balance his acadmeic and social lives. Those who place their social life above school and studies often end up having to leave. However, once you maintain that balance of academics and social life, you then find yourself in a comfortable enviornment where you may enjoy all of college's endeavors.

Any Individual that is not motivated, enthusiastic, and passionate about becoming successful in life and giving back to their community should not attend this school. Also individuals who are lackadaisical and not competitive should not attend this College.

A person who likes to have company whenever they want, and likes classes full of the opposite sex. A person should not attend this school if they have a dislike towards extreme pro-black classes.

Someone who is lazy, self-centered, extrememly sensitive, short tempered, impatient, and not open minded will not progress very far/at all on the campus of Morehouse College.

A person that is trying to find theirself should attend this school and a person who will be a wonderful brother to his fellow school mates.

I think this school is good for all types of students. You get introduced into alot of different types of people and classes.

People who are extremely conservative shouldn't attend this school. Its diverse in many ways.

A person who is not focused or is not aware of his/her goals

An individual not concerned with his academic performance.