Morehouse College

« See more reviews of Morehouse College

What I wish I had known before coming to Morehouse College would have been the relationship between professors and their students. They reach out to assist anyone in need but you have to grow up and speak up to your professors because if you do not show you are serious about your grades or that you need help they cannot reach out to you unless you reach out to them first

I wish that I had known how much I really had to study in order to be academically succesful. Transitioning from high school to college the amount of studying required to get an A is different from high school. I thought the way one studied for a high school test would be the same as studying for a college test. I was wrong.

I wish that I had known more about the city of Atlanta. I came from one of the largest cities in the nation I feel like I am too big for this city. Atlanta has the potential to be a big city in ten years but is currently poorly run with archaic methods.

The thing that I wish I knew before I came to this school is that there is no education department. My main goal is to teach High school level students, and I wont be able to receive teaching certification upon graduation. while attending this school.

I simply wish I knew the most cost efficent way to attened Morehouse College. I also wish I had known what I wanted to Major in before going to Morehouse.

I wish that I had known that the food wasn't that great and therefore I wouldn't have purchased the most expensive meal plan.

I wish I known more about the campus and the social scene here at Morehouse College as well as more about the city of Atlanta.

Prior to coming to Morehouse College, I wish I had known that Morehouse had good athletic teams because of my love of sports.

I wish I could have known about all of the expences that are associated with going to college aside from tuition.

that the freshman dorms are tough and that the littlethings you hsve to do on your own to get it done