Moreno Valley College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Moreno Valley College

Maximillian

I think Moreno Valley College is a good school, but they need to offer more class so students can graduate on time and they need more resources like the math lab extending their hours.

Karen

Overall: a great community college. The professors are kind and helpful. Many of them are quite funny as well. I do have to say that the food is my favorite. The pizza is quite good as well as the fries. I might even return one day to just grab some hot foods. I have never had any trouble getting my classes but my friends, on occasion, have so I think it depends mostly on times and days you want them. Again, it's a fine school and I highly recommend this CC.

Rigoberto

My over all opinion about Moreno Valley College is that it may not be a well known college or even the fanciest but it provides enough for me to be able to pursue a dream and educate myself in the hope that one day i could pass on knowlege to the youth who i believe are the future.

Juan

My overall opinion for Moreno Valley Community College is a 4 star because it has a nice campus and is a really fair school such equal privileges .The help is offered and the commute of of MVC has helped me and is great .Professors usually won’t deny helping and communicating with them is easy to do .

Dajanae

It's a very nice quiet school , I love it. The students are friendly , teachers are nice and helpful. I made many of friends since i've been there. I only been there 2 months already. The work we get is so easy if you really pay attention to the teachers teaching.

Overall Moreno Valley College is a very fun college to be enrolled in. Their food is really delicious and the campus is beautiful. It is one of the best community colleges in the area. There has been a few criminal activity on campus but nothing too big.

Amara

I like this school overall it just seems a tad bland. Compared to the other school, Riverside City College, it is a lot quieter and mellow. However, RCC is bigger, has sports teams, has more students attending there, and a bigger parking lot. I would stay at Moreno Valley College because I like the environment and it seems safer.

Tariq

Moreno Valley College is connected with Riverside Community College which allows it to hold a large variety of majors and classes. The atmosphere is truly diverse with open minds and creates an environment to meet new people on a real personal level. Teachers are accommodate to students and care about each individual as an individual. Moreno Valley College is great for all students because of its open atmosphere any student can thrive and grow into a better individual.

Eithan

For being a local of Moreno Valley for about 14 years, Moreno Valley College is the type of community college that continually evolves in a small town. Although the buildings may seem a bit dated and the campus is a bit smaller than its counterparts in Riverside, MVC makes up for that in terms of the community as well as its push in academics such as STEM. Faculty members are very helpful and guide you to where you need to be in terms of classes, guidance, etc. For a small community college, Moreno Valley College is a local school I can recommend if you want to broaden your options or if you feel comfortable starting small.

Paige

It is a very small and tight knit college. Students and staff are close like a family. Multiple organizations are involved on campus and show dedication. Everyone is fairly kind and very well put together.

Jane

great college great professors and great counseling and financial aid offices. I have attended this college for 3 semesters and will be graduating with an A,.S in childhood education soon and will transfer to a university. This college has been absolutely great in all areas especially online and I recommend it to everyone who wants a great college in which to succeed

Anika

My experience in Moreno Valley college has been very good there is a lot of opportunities and programs that help you through college. Also counselors and professors are very helpful and encouraging and help you if you have any questions regarding anything. Also it is very affordable school and there is a lot of clubs you could get involved in and it’s been a very good experience for me.

carlly

It seems like an amazing school especially the EMT program, I would really would love to join the school, to become an EMT, I want to save lifes and this school seems to be the best school for that. The school seem finically prefect for some but not for all.

Lanesha

So far I have been having a hard time getting enrolled and picking classes. I am not sure if this is because of the Christmas holidays or if it is a user error on my end. I have been trying to enroll and pick classes since the beginning of December with no luck.