Fort Morgan, CO
Morgan Community College

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Morgan Community College

hunter

Morgan community college is a wonderful and safe place with many academic programs available, great staff and teachers, and a good atmosphere that makes it easygoing and fun to be in. Honestly the teachers are what have set it apart for me as a student.

Ann

The school is small which means there is a lot of individual help from the instructors and staff.

Focus on your school responsibilities one day at a time, but look over your schedule and plan what to get done each day, week, or month. Don't spend too much time on your social life. However, get involved in some activity or organization that interests you on campus or in the community. You will find that you will make friends that will be important for the rest of your life. If you feel like college is overwhelming, there are people at your college who will help you. Ask student services about the kinds of resources the school offers.

It does not keep a lot of the faculty from year to year; so some of the faculty are new at teaching. That means there is a lot of variation in quality of teaching among the faculty.

Christina

MCC Nursing Program is what convinced me to go to MCC. Plus there flexibilty with classes .

MCC has a sophmore scholars program where you can take college credit classes while still in high school to be prepared and ready when you graduate. The advice i would have gave myself is to of took advantage of this sophmore scholars program to have bettered myself. Not knowing I was going to have a baby at 18, these classes would have helped me finish college faster. Things are still working out though since MCC works with my schedule and I am able to take night classes to finish my prerequites for the nursing program.

Katherine

If I could go back and talk to myself, I would tell myself that organization is key. I struggled a lot during my first two semesters trying to keep up with all the deadlines because I didn't keep accurate track of what need to be done. I would also tell myself to get at least a week ahead in the classwork if not more, because I became sick and missed two weeks of class. Those two weeks of lost time threw me into a tailspin and I spent the rest of the semester scrambling to catch up. Also, I would tell myself to relax and have fun. College is a whole new adventure in life and should be enjoyed, not slogged through or rushed through at a breakneck pace. That's what I would tell myself.

It has limited resources because it is situated in a small town.

This school is a great jumping off place for any student. However, there are specific programs available in nursing, automotive, and agriculture here at the school.

Morgan Community College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.