Morgan State University Top Questions

Ifeoluwa

As a public university, one would expect that majority if not all in-state students obtain some form of institutional scholarship or the other ironically, that is not the case. Even with the state’s reduction to the university’s budget, the school actually makes commendable efforts to see that students get some funds to finance their education; however, it is unfortunate that not all students utilize such privileges. It is pitiful that some students opt out of institutional scholarships or are dismissed from the University Honors Program due to failure to keep to requirements such as taking at least 15 credits per semester, attending three convocations per semester and maintaining at least a 3.0 GPA. While some students would rather not take honors classes because it believed that they are much more difficult. So it is unfortunate that such students make such a controversial stereotype seem accurate.

Ciara

thew stereotype that i heard about my school before attending was not accurate. i heard so many different things but when i finally got to school i was relieved to see that it was not true.