Morgan State University Top Questions

Tell us about your professors.

Sagirah

The professors at Morgan are very accredited and for the most part established into their career. Therefore they know a lot about their field. I would say that 90{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the teachers are very personable and here for the students. They are available and helpful when students need and ask for it. Like all schools there are some teachers who have things they need to work on, but for the most part the teachers are great. Of all the teachers that I have had so far, except 2, have been great. A great tool to use for any college would be ratemyprofessor.com. This is a site where students, well anyone, is able to write reviews about professors and the classes they have taking with them. Overall the best teachers I have had have been because the teacher is interested and involved with what they are teaching. When teachers do that, regardless if the students don't like the subject matter, they will learn and be excited to attend class.

Sagirah

Kwasi

My professors are very knowledgeable and accessible if you need additional help outside of their classroom.

Taelor

My professors let us get away with anything. I mean, maybe it's because high school scared me out of turning in late work. But I expected college to be more challenging. Next semester will probably make me take what I said back!

Ifeoluwa

The professors are very helpful. They genuinely care about the overall success of the students, yes, there are some difficult ones but that is expected. The lecturers are very hard working and expect work to be turned in at the appointed dates and time failure to do so results in reduction of points from the student’s work.

Joanne

I'm taking seven classes this semester and to my own surprise I look forward to each day's lesson in all. Admittedly one of my professor's is a tad bit boring and rarely asks questions which makes it easier to daydream. I figured out that asking questions myself makes the lesson more interesting. Problem solved! Overall professors go above and beyond to ensure the lesson is learned if student's show interest. Before class started I tried to get to know each professor so I knew what to expect beforehand.

Taelor

My professors let us get away with murder. I mean, maybe it's because high school scared me out of turning in late work. But I expected college to be more challenging. Next semester will probably make me take what I said back!