Morgan State University Top Questions

What do students complain about most?

Most students complain about MONTEBELLO!!!! This is the Admissions building and may I confess that this is not exactly our best department due to the fact that it is not very organized and transcripts and other student files sometimes get misplaced so I will advise all in-coming students to save a copy of every document that they submit just in case. The bright side of things is that Dr. David Wilson, our President is making changes and has emphasized the importance of customer service so students giving him feed back on everything that is going on in Montebello!

Ciara

at the most students complain about the schhols current construction and the shuttle bus. but those are two things that are currently being fixed.

Kwasi

No entertainment on weekends if you are here on campus. Safety is also not too much of a complaint but it is a issue sometimes.

Kwasi

Taelor

The complaint I hear most often from on-campus students is in reference to the ridiculous visitation hours. They start daily at 4 p.m., and they end anywhere from 10:30 to midnight.

Ifeoluwa

A major complaint on campus is about the Financial Aid department in Montebello, there is always a long queue of students waiting to sort out their financial aid issues with a representative. Making a call may not really help as one could wait for about thirty minutes before the call gets answered. The President, Dr. Wilson is trying to fix this problem, and that will be a great relieve for students.

Joanne

The majority of complaints are in relation to insufficient options in the dining hall. The main hall, Rawlings, does have a lot to choose from however most students frequent the smaller hall in the Student Center, which is closer to classes and other activities.