Morgan State University Top Questions

What's the dating scene like?

Disgusting! lol It is just like the usual, girls and guys "Boo-Loving" each other by walking hand in hand, kissing in public (yukk jk). Some singles are desperate for attention and will dress almost half naked just to get noticed. Some couples are cute while others just don't fit eachother.

Taelor

I see a lot of long-term high school relationships fall apart in exchange for a Morgan boyfriend or girlfriend. The students are eager to link up with each other, but the relationships often aren't long-winded.

Ifeoluwa

Hmmm...This is an interesting part of college. Dating amongst students at Morgan is very rampant; there always seem to be chemistry between students in classes. And it possible you could be walking around the campus and see a couple being all cozy. There are several cute, responsible, and smart guys at Morgan so it’s really easy for girls to fall. I remember at the founder’s day celebration in November 2011, two PHD Research students who were alumni from Morgan were recognized and awarded for their outstanding research in Engineering. They happened to be a married couple who met at Morgan and graduated in 2005! The dating scene at Morgan is really thrilling; there’s always love in the air and the ladies are always overly excited. Also, on Valentine’s Day; lots of ladies get sung to and are presented surprise gifts in the dining hall by their admirers.

Joanne

I can't say I know anything about what that is like. Between classes, home-work, organisations, photography, the theater, and movies, having a long-distance relationship turned out to be a good thing. It has been easier to maximize my productivity and learn about this new place.