Morgan State University Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Kilan

The best place to get work done on campus is definitely the library! It is huge, beautiful, and quiet if you find the right spot!

Kwasi

The best place to get work done I would say, would be the quiet room in the library where you could eat and study without the hampering of noise.

Taelor

The library. The security officer makes sure it stays nice and quiet. The best and brightest dedicate many hours to the library.

Joanne

The Library! It was one of the first things that drew me in during my campus tour of Morgan. The library is one of the larger and more modern buildings on campus. There are three floors so you have lots of options when looking for a quiet spot. There are private rooms available with white-boards which is perfect for all the group work you will have to do. Parts of the library allow eating for those of us who need to study on lunch break (and it's right next to the cafeteria). I love that the external wall is glass so you can see in and look out. Added to that, there's lots of lounge seating provided, most of which is positioned next to the glass walls. Student-friendly, comfortable and relaxing - makes it very easy to get work done.