You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Morris College

Olivia

Morris College is a school that not too many hear about. Those who know about the school tend to not be interested based on things they have heard. I personally was one of those people until I found myself at the entrance gates to be a student. At first, it was a drastic environment change from the school previously attended. Just like any other school, once you become involved you learn to love the school. Morris College may not have been my first choice and it may not be as popular as other institutions, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Nikaeshia

My overall experience at Morris College is good. Morris has taught me how to manage my study skills and how to manage my schedule. Being at Morris College made me realize that I’m growing up and that I’m going to be something in life and make something out of myself. Morris College believe in me.

Tianasia

I love my college there is so much positivity and theirs always something useful to do and all the staff is so helpful its a great environment to be in. We have a great Greek society they all come together and pledge and they hold their stature with pride and make others want to pledge. Their educational staff is outstanding they make sure you learn the most out of every class they can teach you so much in such short time it’s amazing. The college is also very religious we make sure not to stray to far from thanking god for all he has granted us so far. What I love the most is that they never have a problem showing their appreciation to their students who remain dedicated.

michael

Morris College is my home away from home. The friends that I have made have become my family. The teachers that I have truly care about what is going on in my life. The teachers work with you to help you be that best that you can be, if you leave here with out getting anything out of your education it is because you did not want anything besides an education.

Marquis

Morris College is a great school but there's a lot of things that can be improved throughout the college campus. One thing that really bothers me is the living conditions. Most students complain instead of putting their thoughts into action. The student population goes down every year due to the living condition. Now don't get me wrong! The staff are super amazing people that will go over and beyond to make sure that you receive any information you need.

Markeyes

Morris College is an wonderful experience. The institution is not too big nor is it too small. This school would fit many students who are ready for college but are not ready to excel in a big institution or school. Class sizes are a nice size, not too many students.

HAROLD

A FREAKING JOKE AND A RIP OFF

A FREAKING JOKE AND A RIP OFF

Carl

The best thing about Morris College is that it is one of the least expensive colleges.

There is not much to brag about here at Morris. The teachers will work with you sometimes if you need the help.

The advice that I would give myself is to work on obtaining a 4.0 GPA, 22 or higher ACT score and take academics as serious as I can. While my GPA was not low it could have been better. The better your test scores and GPA the more money and scholarships you will recive which means less money out of your pocket and apply for more scholorships!

Kristina

I have been out of high school for almost seven months and still have not entered college. If I could go back to the beginning of my senior year and give myself some advice, I don’t think I could stress how important it is to not be afraid; afraid of change, responsibility, meeting new people, growing up and getting on with life after high school. Honestly, I would also tell myself to grow up and quit slacking. Things will not just magically fall into place just because I want them to. Scholarships needed to be filled out, college visits should have been planned, and other steps should have been taken to ensure I was prepared to start what was supposed to be the next chapter of my life. I cannot change what I did, or rather what I didn’t do in my senior year, but it’s not too late for me. It is definitely time for me to face my fears head on.

shana

Assuming i could go back in time and talk to myself as highschool senior. Knowing what i know now about college life and making transitiion, the advice i would give myself would be long winded. I would tell myself that the people I assumed friendship with would turn into, two killers, a stripper, one deseced , a drug dealer, and credit card scammers. Reginald Wiggins and Jamal Armstead turned into killers the night of May 27th,2008. A party I so desperated wanted to attend ended with the death of 16 year old Maurice McIver and my childhood friends on the run from the law. Two days later Jamal Armstead's picture plastered the front of The New York's Daily News which the feature articled titled "Suddenly it seems like city's full of kids with gun" at 16 i went throught the painful transition of disassociating myself from people I grew up with that over stupid descisons that where made are now killers. My college self would give the advice that working hard will pay off. Also that It isnt true that i would of became an product of my enviroment and that you recieve what you give out.

An outspoken, unique, cultured person shouldnt attend Morris College at all. You will feel like a outsider from the falcuty, staff, aids, students and even down to maintance.

Nothing is unique here at all. Its safer to say that everything is the same. Old school stuck in old ways. if thats structure sounds like it fits you this is the school for you.

Morris College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.