Mott Community College Top Questions

Sirena

I would have to say the worst thing about my school is the fact that the workers, financial aid workers mostly, are very slow at there job. The financial aid department can take forever with the most simplest request ever. I had trouble with my fafsa in 2008, so I wasn?t able to attend school that year. I had to go through so much in order to get in. I had to wait until 2009 when I had my son and renew my fasfa in order to attend and they still had problems with my financial aid.

The worst thing about Mott Community College is the advisors. They have not been a help to me when choosing my courses and helping me figure out what will transfer to a university of my choice. I have been on my own figuring out what needs to be done even though I have gone to an advisor for help.

It is extremly difficult to find parking, and most of the time people are not very caring!

Chad

The parking situation at my college is terrible. You have to pay to park, which becomes very expensive after a while. Or in order to get free parking you have to get to school very early, or with enough time to wait for someone to leave.

The worst thing about Mott Community College is that they have Mott Middle School and High School right here on campus. Having the Mott middle and High school kids on campus is very frustrating and bothersome. The kids are rude and disrespectful, they run around campus like it is a playground, and there maturity level is not at the level of college students. I also feel having these young kids on a college campes could possibly be a threat to their safety.