Mount Holyoke College

« See more reviews of Mount Holyoke College

Mount Holyoke is a women's college that lives up to its mission of developing strong and successful women leaders who will make the world a better place in whatever field they apply themselves through their brilliant and friendly professors, outstanding facilities and opportunities, individual attention and supportive community.

Mount Holyoke is a school that encourages women to be loud, intelligent, vivacious, and to take up space in the world; as such, the campus is full of interesting, motivated, enthusiastic women who are motivated to make a difference in the world.

It's friendly, open, extremely tolerant and accepting, wonderfully diverse, full of great traditions, and a home away from home for just about everyone who attends.

This school is so competitive and I feel very unhealthy. If you had a different view from the majority of woman there, then you did not fit in.

The Monument community revs with artistic vitality, hardcore liberalism, and the energetic efforts of its students in community building.

Mount Holyoke is a liberal arts school, which emphasizes women's empowerment, mantaining a strong work ethic, and pursuing career goals.

I am unsure, overall, of what I want to do with my life, but I know I will do something important to help the world.

Mount Holyoke is a beautiful liberal arts college that provides an empowering learning environment for women.

Mount Holyoke is part of a five-college system of other colleges where i can socialize and take classes

Mount Holyoke is an all-women, liberal arts school intent on setting its students up to succeed.