Mount Holyoke College

« See more reviews of Mount Holyoke College

Location- it is a great get away, and Boston and NYC are accessible, but it would be nice to be a tad closer to a city. Also, the competitive nature between the students is unbelievable. Otherwise- I love it.

I think that it is a bit too academically focused sometimes and doesn't have enough of a social life. That is a large part of the college experience, and I feel that the social aspect can be quite lacking.

The logistics involved are sometimes confused with the school's administration. They don't always fix right away what they say they will, and often they'll make mistakes and not notice.

Sometimes I wish it had more resources and connections like big universties do. But I would never trade the intimate atmosphere of the school community with anything.

Girls at the school get cliquey very quickly at the beginning of the year which can be intimidating for incoming students when trying to make friends.

I honestly cannot think of a worst thing; Mount Holyoke is a very well-rounded school which delivers beautifully in all areas.

As a student who lives off campus, I see little or no opportunities to connect with other students outside the classroom.

The dining plan is odd in that there is only one dining plan and if you miss a meal you loose that swipe.

It sometimes feels like you're in a bubble. If you make an attempt to go out, it's not so bad.

Campus is too rural. It is too hard to go out of campus.