Mount Ida College Top Questions

Ann

The best thing about Mount Ida College would be the education. I am a transfer student and the reason for my transfer was because Mount Ida offers so much more opportunity and experience opportunities. I am a Forensic Science major and being so close to a large city brings me much more options and opportunity for internships that may later turn into my career.

DANIELA

The diversity, friendly environment, small classroom, been able to feel to call Mount Ida College my second home, and how much the staff cares for the students future and well-being.

Devine

The best thing about Mount Ida is the diversity of the campus and the specified programs it has to offer students. The campus offers a tranquil and home like atmosphere which allows students to feel comfortable as they pursue their studies.

Brittini-ann

The best thing about Mount Ida College is that it is very small. This is a great quality because you get to know everyone faster and the professors know you more as a student because of the small percentage.

The best thing about my school is that it is very resourceful. There are lots of ways to get help from professors, friends or staff. There are also tutoringfor students that need it, and later classes are avilable for students with busier schedules.

Tennessa

the people that go there because they make it fun.