Cincinnati, OH
Mount Saint Joseph University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mount Saint Joseph University

Morgan

The best part of the Mount is the academics, hands down. Every professor I've had is accessible and wants you to succeed. Class sizes are small and conversation is open and thought provoking. In addition, the students at the Mount are truly a family, and it is easy to make friends in and out of class. However, if you're looking for a party atmosphere or a huge on campus lifestyle, Mount St. Joseph University isn't going to be the best choice, as the University is pretty empty on the weekends and there isn't a ton of things to do—especially if you don't have a car. Overall, I love the Mount, and I don't regret choosing to come here, but if you're looking for the "typical college experience" packed with partying and tailgating, it might be difficult to find here (but not impossible!).

Mount St. Joseph is a great school. The campus is beautiful, and is very home-like. Everyone is friendly, and the professors are always accessible. The best thing about the campus is how small the classroom sizes are, and how interactive the professors are with the students.

kailey

Its a very good school but alittle pricey, but that is due to the school being a private school. The food is pretty good and the sports are well rounded. One thing that does need to be changed is the times for the dinning hall to be open. they are not very sports friendly. i remember times i couldn't get dinner cause i didn't get out of practice till 6-6:30 and the dinning hall closed at 7

Toria

I love Mount St. Joseph the community that we have has a college/university is awesome. Choosing to attend Mount St. Joseph is one of my best decisions because I am getting an amazing experience. I have been able to get involved in our community multiple times and our faculty/staff are amazing. Our faculty and staff helps the students in any way possible, they help us get involve and push us to our greatness. I remember my first campus visit to the Mount and I felt like I was safe and it most importantly I felt like I was at home. The Mount is my home and we are a family that contributes to our community in any way that we can.

Cheyenne

I have enjoyed my experience at Mount St. Joseph overall. I graduate in 2018 and I am seriously quite upset to be leaving. The faculty, staff, and students are wonderful and the resources offered on campus are more than utilized by every student that attends.

I have adored my experience so far at Mount St. Joseph University (formerly, College of Mount St. Joseph)! I am studying English and have loved every moment of it, for the Mount is greatly dedicated to the arts, especially supporting the arts all throughout Cincinnati. My English professors truly care about the beauty of literature and genuinely want every student to succeed. The small class sizes give every student an opportunity to share their views and allow relationships between peers and professors to be created. The professors always ensure to make themselves available either to discuss academics or just to have a friendly conversation. The Mount provides all the tools for every student to succeed, ranging from a writing center to assist with papers, to programs like the Talent Opportunity Program (TOP) that develops individualistic professionalism. It's an intimate, welcoming campus that challenges you academically and becomes a home, making that diploma all the more hard-earned and sweeter.

I am now a two year graduate from this college and I must say that attending here to earn my degree was the best decision I've ever made. Even though I am no longer a student, I still stay in contact with my professors and still participate in their advisory boards and activities in the education department. The academic success is what lures students to this college, but it is the love and compassion of everyone there that will make you succeed and stay!

The sense of community you get when you walk through the doors.

The sense of community you get when you walk through the doors.

I would tell myself to apply for a lot more scholarships than I did. College isnt cheap and Im quickly realizing that. Also not to spend my money on stupid things I really dont need and rather save it so I would be able to afford to go to college without having to take out so many loans. I would tell myself to live life a little more because college isnt what its like in the movies. Once you start college you cant mess around and have a little fun, especially with my major, nursing, I dont have time to have a social life. I have to work three jobs to pay for school and go to school full time and Nursing requires a lot of studing and deication. I cant afford to get a bad grade or mess around if I want to be able to graduate with my BSN and my RN in 4 years. Cherish every moment in highscool, college is a completely different ball game. Thats the advice I'd give my highschool self, cherish every moment and get all the money for college I can.

Trying to have enough money to pay the tution.

Julia

My classmates are friendly and easy to get along with.

My classmates are friendly and easy to get along with.

If i could go back in time and talk to myself when i was a senior in high school, i would tell myself to listen to your parents. Also to listen to your teachers and not your peers. I would tell myself to study more and stop thinking about my social status. I would also talk myself out of waiting a year to start college. Lastly, i would tell myself to work and save money because college is very expensive.

If i had to choose one thing about my school that i liked it would have to be the small class size.

Mount Saint Joseph University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.