Mount Saint Joseph University Top Questions

The colors. They're michigan colors and since I'm an Ohio State fan, it just doesn't set well with me. =)

I would consider the location of the school the worst thing. This is because I feel that we are land locked where we are. We do not have space to add on. We find ourselves going off campus to participate in athletics simply because we do not have the land to build large enough sport complexes for our needs. I feel our school could achieve higher standards if we weren't located where we are.

Debbie

division 3 athletics. Relatively expensive

The worst thing about the college is the tuition. It cost way too much to go there. Like 98{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of students recieve financial aid.

The worst thing about my school is the cost. I love attending the College of Mount Saint Joseph and take pride in being a student there. The only problem I face is paying for it. I am lucky to have my parents support in my findings for school but the three of us combined still appreciate the help. I look forward to the day that I can finally have everything paid off, but that is going to be in quite some time.

Siobhan

It is a bit pricey.

I would say that the worst thing would be the size of the weight room. It's more like a high school weight room that a college one. It can get pretty crowded at times.