Newburgh, NY
Mount Saint Mary College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mount Saint Mary College

Hallie

Mount Saint Mary College is a great school to attend and they can be very competitive which makes the students work harder. I enjoy how beautiful the campus is and my ability to learn well and get involved in so many different things. Sometimes not all of the people are helpful but for the most part they are great.

Emily-Rose

Being a student at the Mount is incredibly rewarding. There are so many opportunities to get involved on and off campus. The community makes the experience so much more worthwhile because everyone is so friendly; teaching staff, security staff, students, etc. Everyone who attends Mount Saint Mary College finds their niche within the first year because there are so many clubs, activities, and extra events that truly bring the campus together. Although the Mount is a tiny school, there is so much offered.

Brenna

I am overall enjoying Mount Saint Mary College. It is a beautiful campus and definitely worth visiting. Even though I am a commuter so I don't really know exactly how dorming is like here, I have heard no complaints. I did hear that upperclassmen dorms aren't as nice as freshman dorms, but I am not sure if that is true or not. There are plenty of clubs to get involved in here. You name it, they probably have it or at least something close to the club that you are interested in. I love all of my teachers so far and the librarians are super nice and helpful. They never make it feel like you are bothering them when you ask a question. The college just wants to see you succeed and offers a lot to help you get through all the chaos and stress. Considering I am a commuter, I practically live in the Dominican Center, which holds a gorgeous chapel, the library, and a dining area. It is typically pretty quiet in there, which is why I love it so much. If you haven't visited the college yet, I definitely recommend that you do. It will be worth your while.

Kevin

I love it here at the Mount. I have made so many great memories with a group of amazing people. Coming here to this school is probably one of the best decision I have ever made and i would not change it for any other college. I cannot wait what the Mount has in store for me in the next couple years.

Rosemarie

Absolutely love attending college here. I've had little to no problems and thoroughly enjoy spending time on campus. It's small so it's easy to know everyone on campus and make friends easily. This college has helped me to open up in so many different ways and I would not be the same person if I had not gone here.

Rebecca

It is pretty great. They definitely give you an education worth the price. It is not a party school, so you can totally focus on your studies.

The academics are pretty tough. Many of the teachers encourage active participation, so you have to read your books or slides. Some students are competitive, but most like to help you out.

Whitney

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to save money most importantly. College is very expensive and everything costs money, books, tuition, honor societies, you are always paying for something. I would tell myself to start college right after high school. Do not delay your education. The longer you wait to begin your education the harder it is after you start. Apply for as many scholarships as you can. Any help you can get for college, take it. Look at and apply to multiple colleges. Do not limit yourself to one because it is easiest, closest, or most convinient. Choose a college that offers you the most for your money and the best education.

I wish that i had known that students are not considered adults unless they are twenty four years old regardless of marital status and financial status. I also wish I had known that Mount Saint Mary offers very little in scholarships even for excellent students.

A person who does not have to worry about financial need should attend this school. If you have no monetary conerns then you should attend this school.

Mount Saint Mary College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.