Mount Saint Mary College

« See more reviews of Mount Saint Mary College

To be honest i really do not know. I came to this school to be close to home, my last school was too far. And i came there for nursing, but change to social work. But if someone really wants to attend its has a really good nursing program, which youo really have to work hard to stay in, and a good business and social work program. Its all arcdemic.

This college is a great college for those who are looking to achieve a carreer goal in mind. It is a 4 year college, therefore you will obtain a Bachelors degree. There are many quiet areas for studying and yet many activities, created by students, for those who wish for some real college life experience.

A person who knows what they want from their life. Someone who will work hard to study, and do well in their classes. A person who would like to make friends, and would feel at home and safe. Someone who will do anything to acheive their goals.

I person that likes the green environment and doesn't want a large school, classes or heavy enrollment of students. If the person likes the interaction of close professor to student ration then this is a school for them.

Anyone can attend this school. As GaGa said it doesn't matter if you're black, white, beige, chola descent, you're Lebanese, or orient; what matters is your dedication and eagerness to learn.

A person who does not have to worry about financial need should attend this school. If you have no monetary conerns then you should attend this school.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who prefers a smaller campus that feels more like a community then just a school.

Someone who enjoys interraction with fellow students. Open-minded.

Goal-oriented, responsible, outgoing , & dedicated person.

People that are career driven and seek stability.