Mount St Mary’s University Top Questions

Julianna

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is a student who is expecting more of a large public feel. A student expecting a large campus, Greek life, and large class room sizes should not attend Mount Saint Mary's University. The campus is small so there isn't much action taking place. If a student is more attracted to the public life of a school then I do not recommend this University.

Derek

A person who should not attend this school is someone from the city. The school is in a rural setting which suits me perfectly but may not work for many other people.

Teddy

People who have an open intolerance of Roman Catholicism might find it difficult to live and work here. One should check to see if one's major is available, of course, but other than that, probably the most obvious particularity about the Mount is it's 'in-the-middle-of-nowhere'-ness. Most people get along great with the students and activities within campus. There are a small few who find the very pastoral setting to be not urban enough.

The kind of person that should not attend school is a lazy, non successful individual. One who slacks off, doesn't care about school work, never gets assignments completed on time, and one who doesn't take things seriously should not attend Mount St. Mary's University. Students who go to this school do not one individuals that will attend to this school to just drink and to have fun. Studying and getting an education is the key that all students here worry about first.

non-catholics, most students are not as open about it as they claim to be

a person who is used to the city, noise, always meeting new people. someone who feels the need to go out every single night, who can't just sit still