Mount Vernon Nazarene University

« See more reviews of Mount Vernon Nazarene University

Mount Vernon Nazarene University is a spirited school, I dont say this because it is a Nazarene University, i say this because of the kind hearted, caring, and diverse community which provides an ideal learning envirnment.

My school is a small school consisting of a faculty who is dedicated to teaching knowledge and the love of christ, and with students who are enthusiastic about their futures as career professionals and servants of God.

My school is a close community striving to tell the world about God while also equipping students with everything they need for a successful future.

A community growing together both spiriturally and academically in preparation for making a difference in the world.

Mount Vernon Nazarene University is a quaint school that values friendships, education and christian morals.

It is the best place to go to if you are part of the Nazarene faith and believe in everything in God's word.

MVNU is a small-town Christian college that takes communal pride in its sports and artistic activities.

MVNU is very conservative and most of the time the students get a long with each other well.

Study a lot.. and go to SI.. use academic support as much as possible.

The school that i'm attending is very academic and relious focused.