Mount Wachusett Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Mount Wachusett Community College

Gabby

Majority of students believe that attending a community college is like getting a lower standard education which by far is not true. Mount Wachusett is an affordable college and it's key focus is education. Not only does education play a significant role, but the school offers a sense of diversity. There are plenty of clubs and organizations students can join allowing them to fill the gap of comfortability and with that relationships are formed.

William

I like the atomosphere even though I've visited the main campus a couple of times. The staff is very helpful and everyone that I meet there are very kind and helpful! Somethings can be confusing like their website for instance or not getting answers that I would like to know but whatever.

Melissa

I find it a very nice environment to attend school. The staff are incredible helpful and they make everyone feel secure and supported! I have had wonderful experiences with the admissions and advising staff, they were so helpful when it came to registering for classes and making sure I met all the requirements to be successful.

Svetlana

I went to this school for 8 years for two associates degrees only because it was the closest college in the area. Advising always had problems, the employees were leaving constantly and this is the reason why advisors constantly were in training and gave wrong information. I, myself, took classes that I don't need. I also met students who had classes they don't need because of mistakes in advising team.