Beckley, WV
Mountain State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mountain State University

I have enjoyed my university based on the fact that it allows for me to take internet classes and still achieve my degree. I work full time and have a family to raise while attending school full time. The University works with our schedules which allows us to take advanced classes.

When attending a college, you have to find the right one for your major and your family. I went back to school later in life after having two kids and working full time. It has helped me develop my skills and has enhanced my knowledge in my study for my degree. While attending college, the professors and the University have been very helpful to me and have allowed me to get the classes that I need for my degree. As a student and a parent with two children that will attend college, you have to make the most of your studies and make sure your college choice has what you want to study. My children and husband have seen me struggle working full time and attending college full time, but have seen me receive A's and B's for my hard work and dedication. This has truly been a wonderful experience for me and my family.

I have not encountered anything negative with the University.

Find a school that provides personalized attention to enhance your learning experience.

This is a great school for adult learners.

Martha

Make sure that the college has the field that you want to go into after you graduate. Meet some of the students on campus and ask them about the school, get the students input.

To find the best college go to many different places and talk to advisiors, students, and teachers to get the best idea about the program and how it works.

This school would not accomodate a person that is interested in agriculture.

Financial aide department is so slow and do not do their job efficiently.

Mountain State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.