Mountain State University

« See more reviews of Mountain State University

I would tell myself to make the most of my senior year because it is the fondation of the rest of life both in everyday life and educational. I would also try to stress the importantance of getting as much education as I can due to the fact the world is an ever changing place and one never knows what they may need to know to survive.

That's a question that I often ask myself. I guess the main piece of advice that I would give myself, is to just stay focused. Focused on your your future goals. Don't worry about all the pressure of the college life, keep your head up, and everything will work out. College is not going to easy, but all your hard work will pay off.

To find the right college you must go outside your comfort zone. Find something that would challenge you to meet new people as well as challenge you academically. The last bit is to make sure that the school has an internship program in place that can help you find jobs not only in the area but outside the area as well.

I think that you should make the most of college by all means but do it safe and smart, and to remember that you are there for a education not a degree in social skills! Also, make sure the college suits both you personal traits and you education studies.

I would most definitely advise myself to be prepared for the college expenses and start some sort of savings plan. If possible I would of began the ultrasound program two years ago instead of doing it now.

If I was given this opportunity, I would tell myself to be more dedicated. I would tell myself to work harder in school, and to study more because now I know that it would have helped me in college.

Make sure that the college has the field that you want to go into after you graduate. Meet some of the students on campus and ask them about the school, get the students input.

To find the best college go to many different places and talk to advisiors, students, and teachers to get the best idea about the program and how it works.

I would work harder at finding the right school with scholarships and financial aid so my parents wouldnt have to work so hard.

Always think positive, and try hard. You will be pleasantly surprised at what you can accomplish!