Dallas, TX
Mountain View College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Mountain View College

Ximena

When I first got to Mountain View college I was scared because I did not have someone who could guide me over the steps at getting in to Mountain View, and my classes. There were staff who helped me out and made registration easier for me. The class sizes are excellent and the staff is always available for questions or help.

Karina

Ever since my first year attending Mountain View, I've had nothing but good things to say about the school. The professors are always available, kind, and willing to help. The students I've met have been friendly and I've even made a few close friends here. All in all, I rate the college a 10/10 or 5 stars. Though my time at the school is nearing its end, Mountain View College is a school I'd recommend to my friends and family to attend.

Ashanti

It’s a good school to start you’re college career at but not if you want to get your doctorate

My overall opinion of Mountain View College is that it's a great college to begin your post-secondary learning. Most graduating seniors or even adults may have anxiety when it comes to the big step of going to college. But, the advisors and staff are there to help every step of the way. They make sure you are knowledgeable regarding the steps you have to take and make you feel comfortable to ask questions. You're treated like a person and not an I.D. number. There are plenty of organizations to be involved with throughout the campus that are constantly helping the community. The professors are great too. They don't mind being contacted by email or by having a meeting if you have questions regarding anything. Although it's a community college, it doesn't lack that college feel. You still get the experience of being in college, but don't have to worry about the big class sizes. I would recommend this college to anyone I knew.

Melissa

The best!! I was so eager to learn and I'm finally here. Professors have helped me a lot and I love being here!

Valerie

it is a great college. i love getting involve in things like in sports and clubs. the teachers and the students are really friendly always available to helping others. the soccer team is really good i enjoy going to there games. i love the environment.

Valerie

It is a great place to be I cant wait until I star college on the fall of 2019. Something I'm more excited about I to meet new people and start preparing for my future and to be a grate nurse to all the kids with disabilities. I'm also excited to learn about different cultures and activities and sport that the is on campus.

Miguel

Over all this school is very good you learn alot from the college and you can go to a tutoring for TSI so you can get dual credit class and get hours for it. You learn so much and your professor can help with what you are struggling with and explain it better in a way you can understand.

kaila

I moved to Dallas and enrolled in Mountain View maybe four to five months after my high school graduation in 2016. I was 18 at the time. Only thing I knew was I have a new life and I had to start it off right. But sometimes, Starting off right can sometimes go left. By me being a late bloomer, still, I had a lot of growing up to do ever since we moved. Things were so different compared to New Orleans. I graduated, had an ACT score of an 18, and I thought I was good to go to the university of my dreams. That was until I realized university classes cost much more than community college classes. Initially, enrolling in a community college wasn’t even my first choice. So once the summer passed, my family and I started packing to go find better opportunities. Once I enrolled in the winter for Spring semester, I had to take a placement test. Three sections and I failed all three. So much for graduating before 2020 I’d say. Didn’t realize how serious the test was until after the fact. Then, I was taking at least three developmental courses that I thankfully passed out of the end of Spring semester. Fast forward to this year with with only three months left, and I’m now in regular college classes. In the beginning, I didn’t know a soul that could help me with enrollment and I was already dealing getting my high school transcripts that I had to wait for the past a month and a half for. I guess you could say I had it hard, but I got the hang of everything as semesters went by I guess. Since my cloudy thunderstorms went away, I’m way past doing fine. I’m great. I remember taking the bus to go talk to both my academic and financial adviser, and walking around asking for directions to the office in the campus building on a blazing, hot day to just get inside were the cool air was. Soon as I was able to get inside, there were people offering to help me with everything that I needed to know. As for all the teachers that I’ve experienced, they never left my side. Cafeteria food is great if you like spending money on Subway everyday to buy a footlong. The only one true best friend I have on campus to this day is the campus bookstore. Never have I ever seen so many delicious snacks, brand new textbooks, and school supplies all in one place. You can even make orders online too. School events are cool when there’s free food - unlimited free food that is. Staff members are completely nice and thorough with you if you show up with the right attitude. I don’t that much about the sports, but I haven’t heard one winning streak since the day I started my attendance. There’s a great fitness center that’s open regularly Monday through Sunday and every vending machine everywhere you go as soon as you leave. Overall, it's an amazing college. I couldn’t ask for anything better.

Silver

This college is a great school. With its many faculties that help every student in every way they can, its clubs and honor societies, the growing student clubs organizations, and the building hours are very convenient for any student. This little community college even offers free organic foods that anyone can grab.

Mountain View College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.