Mountain View College Top Questions

Precious

I wish I would have known about how much work I would actually be doing, as well as how much time I would actually need to study.

LaToya

Before I came to this school I wish I had known how hard it is to work a full time job, have a family and sit in classes late at night.

dusti

i wish i would have known how much easier it would have been to attend college right out of hs when my brain was still full of knowledge, i wish i would have know how awful the workplace was. I really widh i would have known how hard it was going to be to raise two daughters. i wish i knew all of this back then!!!!!!

Yadira

Some of the things I wish I would of known, would of been taking dual credit classes while in high school, that would of advanced me in college and would if been more economical. I wish I would of known about the minimesters during the summer after I had graduated from high school. I seriously thought college started in August just like high school, but I was so wrong! There are several terms. I wish someone would of explained the time frames of the courses before I ended up taking like five classes early in the morning!

I wish that I had paid more attention to learning how to manage my time. when it came to scheduling my classes. When you get involved in student activities and the parties it's really easy to slip into missing those 8 am classes that you thought that you could handle before you actually started attending school. I was at a university for my first year and I almost failed out becuase I allowed myself to get distracted and so I had to move back home and go to a community college.