Mt San Antonio College Top Questions

That I should have put more effort into my studies, become more active, not procrastinate my work, and above all else focus on myself instead of pleasing others. The reason for the last point is that I stressed myself too much during my high school years on which school I will end up in, which lead to me having a mental breakdown and becoming more lazy. In the end, other people's ideas and expectations mean nothing compared to my own ideas and happiness

I wish I had been told how hard it would be to get all the classes you need to satisfy the general education requirements. I'd heard stories, but I never thought it would be so difficult, or that adding a class on the first day could be so disappointing if you don't get in, or that the number of people you compete against for the same class would be enough for another whole class.

Katharine

Before coming to Mt. SAC I wish I would have been aware of how truly encouraging and helpful all the staff is. From administration to professors I have yet to meet someone hesitant to answer a question or offer some advice for my future career goals. Had I of known about these accommodations I doubt I would have waited so long to return to college.

Irene

Actually, i dont wish I had known anything more before I came to this school. Once I started at Mt. San Antonio College I knew everything I had to know about my school. When I was in high schoool, school represenatives from Mt. San Antonio College gave students all the information about the college. For instance, the college represenatives talked to the students about programs that are available there as well as sports programs and job oppurtunities. For this reason I dont wish i had known anything more before i came to this school.

Jeff

Known? That is an odd question, isn't the other way around, I go to school in that I might Know ,not I'm going to wish I knew before I went least I not go

Desarae

Before I came to this school I wish I would have known of the hectic process of trying to register and also add into a class for the new semesters.

Donna

I really wish I had more information about the importance and benefits of being on the Forensics Team. In just my second semester at Mt. Sac, I made it on the team with an impromptu presentation. It is an invaluable skill to be an articulate, motivational, and dynamic speaker. I would have auditioned earlier but am completely satisfied with my medals and progress being on the Team.

barbara

waht to expect