Mt San Jacinto Community College District Top Questions

When I talk about my school, I brag about how it saves me lots of money by going to a community college for my freshman year of school. Only paying five thousand dollars per year as opposed to twenty or thirty thousand dollars really makes a difference financially. I'm also happy with the community college I'm going to because the campus has a brand new library and learning center. It's nestled in the city of Menifee, and easy to get to for students from Temecula, Murrieta, or Lake Elsinore.

jason

I brag mostly about the atmosphere in the art building. Every student has been helpful and encouraging. Each teacher has had a genuine interest in helping me get to the next level in my art. The art director John Seed has spent time personally with me in his office on several occasions, listening to me, and giving me advice. Not only that but he remembers things about my personal life as well, like checking up on my children who recently had a doctor appointment. I feel like i have people wanting me to succeed.

I enjoy many things about my school. It is very small and the class size does not often go over 30 students. These intimate settings provide good oppurtunities for the professor to be more involved with the students individually, and they are always available if you need help or guidance. I also enjoy the positive environment at MSJC. All of the staff are very friendly, and most of the students are there to learn and do as well as possible to earn the credits to transfer. These are just a few things that i enjoy about my school.

Jilleen

Mt San Jacinto College has saved me alot of money in obtaining my general education. The cost of attending Mt. San Jacinto is definitely worth the amount of education you obtain.

Cassey

The one thing that I brag about the most to my friends about my school is that I'm getting the best education that I can. When choosing my classes each semester I go blindly in choosing my professors. I do this because I want a veriety of personalities within my education. I enjoy easy going teachers but I most enjoy teachers that make you put effort towards your education. I feel accomplished when I meet the expectations of a tough professor. The teachers are the best things about my school.

Joel

When trying to convince my friends about the rightness in my college choice I always mention the variety. There are many different classes offered that allow you to explore what fields are most interesting and best fit for each student there. In addition the prices offered at the university are very reasonable compared to others around the state so it allows for even more exploring. If you want to take an art class in addition to your business classes, you can, as it does not decrease your finances a great amount and it will be offered at a decent time.

I brag about how nice it is to be close to home while getting my education. I think it is a great way to start an education if one wants to be close to family. It is also very inexpensive, which makes a difference.