Allentown, PA
Muhlenberg College

Literally amazing. I have attended a few other schools for differing reaso .. more

If there is one thing I should say about Muhlenberg, it is NOT the "perfect .. more

I absolutely love Muhlenberg. It is such a warm place. For me, the size is .. more

One of the things that I mention on every single one of my tours is my love .. more

Most students would agree that Muhlenberg truly is a home away from home. .. more

Overall, I love Muhlenberg. As a student that comes from across the countr .. more

My school is best known for the theatre and dance department. They are also .. more

A gorgeous liberal-arts college that embraces rigourous intellectualism and .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.