Muhlenberg College Top Questions

Zachary

The small class size and intimate relationship with faculty allow for a powerful and impactufl learning environment.

Alexandra

It's small and it has an incredibly welcoming community feel that all of the other schools I had visited lacked. It has excllent departments for my double major with professors who are highly regarded in their fields. It caters to my double major in theatre and psychology.

Danielle

Bottom line, I don't think I could stress enough how much I love 'Berg! It's an amazing school where you're going to be able to talk to teachers, build life-long friendships, and spend your college years enjoying yourself!!

Philip

Muhlenberg was the perfect choice for me - small classes, individualized attention, and not too shabby to look at either. I've found that I can really be the person I want to be, do the things I want to do, excel both in and out of the classroom, and have memories and friendships that will go beyond my four years at Muhlenberg College!

Lynn

At Muhlenberg, every one is very friendly, it is a very tight community because of the size of the school. Also, it is very easy to meet upperclassmen and become freinds with them even as a freshman.

Kathleen

Accelerated degree program

Catherine

Overall, I love Muhlenberg and have been extremely happy with my decision to go here.

Leah

cohesive community, welcoming atmosphere, intense academics, balanced social life, extra curricular activities, beautiful area in the fall

David

At the moment this is the only school I've attended

Helena

We have a huge Center for the Arts with a very artistic community, but also have fanastic science programs: we have an amazing psychology and pre-med program. The combination of our strong arts and science programs makes Muhlenberg unique.

Kimberly

My school is consits of small class sizes and is committed to involving both students and faculty as a community. I'm very sure that if I had gone to any other school I would not find the same community that I have found here.

Cory

small size, but perfect

Paul

Muhlenberg college is an amazing small community where you can feel safe and secure. Along with a great feeling of meeting new people, making friends for life, and being able to express yourself. It's a very open and accepting community which is refreshing during these times.