Murray State College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Murray State College

Kyleigh

Murray State College is a great beginning to the college life. It gives off a home feeling. Murray is a smaller campus so it is very easy to get to know new people if not everyone. With it being a smaller school, it provides more one on one with the professors and tutors. The staff is friendly and really shows that they want the students to succeed. Murray State College also shows that they care for every student. They made adjustments during this pandemic to ensure as much safety as they can while also giving us the best experience. I am very thankful I chose to be an Aggie!

MaKayla

I am a new student at Murray State College but I have felt welcomed each time I have been there. Everyone has been ready to help me when I have questions and I like the size of the campus and I feel at home there. I am excited about starting my classes there in August and can't wait to achieve my goals and to graduate with a nursing degree.

michaela

Murray State College is a 2 year college that most students like to attend right out of high school. Murray is not the biggest, well known college, but it definitely has its perks! One of the great things about Murray is the small classes and personal interaction with the professors. Another great thing about my college is that you get to know lots of people on campus. I graduate Murray State next fall and I am not sure how I will make it at a 4-year university.

Steven

The facility is very clean inside and outside within the classrooms, lunchroom, library, and dorms. The teachers are very helpful in every way they can possibly be. The food here is pretty decent. Could use some flavoring on some foods but pretty darn good.

Mailee

I think Murray State College is a great start! I have bigger plans for my life so I have chosen to broaden my horizon and go to a much larger school where there are dental programs readily available. My school of choice is Louisiana State University of Shreveport. They have great student housing along with great academic programs.

Ceondre

I love Murray State College, if you are interested in business, nursing or PTA this is the perfect school along with other majors as well. It's access from the interstate is incredibly easy, there's tons of shopping and eatery places in the area, and are neighbors with the Ardmore Police Station. It is very safe and fun, I love Murray State College.

brooklyn

I think that Murray State College is a great college, so far. All of the professors and administrators are always very kind and helpful. They are always willing to assist you with any kind of questions or if you need any help with anything at all. There are always tutors available if you are struggling, also. In my opinion, Murray State College is a great college for all ages. Everyone is involved and willing to participate, too. The college is very safe and provides everyone with classes on personal safety to make sure everyone feels protected. Murray State is a wonderful and outstanding place for everyone to pursue their education.

Cassandra

Murray State College is a wonderful small community college to get started on a big college career ahead of you when going off to a four year college afterwards. You get plenty of credit hours that will transfer where you decide on going which also saves you the time and money by staying close by home. This community college is a great place to go to.

Joan

I attended Murray State College several years ago. Some of the classes were on the Ardmore campus where others were online. The instructors were knowledgeable and willing to assist you as needed. The campus kept up facilities and made them easily accessible to students within a limited time frame.

chasity

Murray State has an incredible campus atmosphere. I visited several colleges before deciding to call Murray State my home. The professors and advisors went above and beyond to help me in every way possible. I knew in order for me to be successful in a nursing program I needed to feel safe and confident while being on campus. Murray State has helped me accomplish this goal.

Lynsey

Murray State is my first college to attend, but I can easily say it is my home away from home. I have met my lifelong friends here and will forever cherish the memories I have made. Since it is a Junior College it is quite small, but you will always feel the comforting feeling of home by knowing mostly everyone you come across. I would highly recommend Murray State to anyone wanting an easier start to college. You automatically feel at home with your three roommates, who you share a living room and two bathrooms with. If you are looking for a small, safe place to continue your learning then Murray State is the place for you!