Murray State University

« See more reviews of Murray State University

Murraystate University is an educational tool for success. Any help I needed or financial assistance for the most part was given to me. The programs on campuse like Student Support Services was the best help this university could have offered me. This university stands for equal opportunity and do not tolerate racism or discrimination. They also offer free tutoring programs for those who need extra help in every subject. I love this school. If I had a choice to do it all over again i would choose this same university.

Murray State is located in a small town in the southern part of Kentucky with thousands of the nicest and most helpful people from all over the world from different countries and different states in the USA, and each person has their own story and their own character; everyone is so Unique, and the School it self has such a wonderful scenary with the best programs for anybody and everybody.

Murray State University encompasses everything a student could need and want including a breathtaking campus, an extensive health and wellness center, student and faculty integration, multiple on-campus libraries, state-of-the-art programs and buildings, and numerous opportunities to get involved in both the campus and community that truly give the full college experience.

My school is a small one the prides it self on a personal student professor relationship. Also the university wants having all of its students being actively involved in the in the murray state community whether it be in academics, a job on campus, intramurals, a frateriaty/sorority, with your residential college, or one of the many student oranizations.

My school is a enlighted with such wonderful opportunities for the students and staff in order to better their lifes, and help them be the person they once dreamed of. Murray State is a great school in general, because everything a student would ever need while in the process of earning his/her degree is implemented at Murray State University.

Murray State University offers a wide variety of options for non-traditional students such as myself. With local campuses across Kentucky, online options, and ITV facilities, it is perfect for students who have jobs and families to support.

Murray State University is an incredible, academically sound, community supported campus that consists of people who are friendly, southern, and committed to making other people feel welcomed while providing a top-notch education experience.

Murray State becomes your home, as long as you get involved and put effort forth in your education, you will feel a sense of community; it is the most supportive and open place I have ever lived in, every one is friendly and welcoming.

Murray State University is a very friendly and diverese school where somthing fun is always happening. The people at this school, teacher and student alike, have a passion for this place that is easy to see. Beautiful Campus

Murray State is an incredible "bang for your buck" university because they provide a great education for an extremely low price, while still placing a high priority on campus activities and getting students involved.