Murray State University

« See more reviews of Murray State University

The agriculture program. It is also the only school in the state to have an Masters program for Nursing Anesthesia and Nurse Practitioner.

Murray State is best known for their Ocupational Safety and Health department, the job opportunities this major provides is unbelievable!

Murray, KY is the friendliest small town in the United States, however Murray State is known for our Football and Basketball team

Murray State University is best known for their outstanding Fine Arts department. They are one of the top in the United States.

Murray State is known for consistently having one of the best Occupational Safety and Health departments in the country.

Best deal on a public universtity, top 100 colleges in America. One of the top citys to live in America.

We are known as Ketucky's Public Ivy League University and we are always ranked in national magazines.

My school is best known for their understanding, hardworking perfessiors and their great courses.

I think they are known for their friendly atmosphere and their agriculture and nursing programs.

Murray is a four year school that is known for being in an extremely friendly town.