Murray State University

« See more reviews of Murray State University

This is a great fit for anybody and everybody. It is a middle size school with a family feel. The school and community are very close and it feels like home. Everybody feels welcome no matter what kind of person they are. The professors are amazing and willing to help out at all times, and you can walk anywhere you need to go. The campus and city is extremely safe and I have never felt unsafe at any time. Extracurricular activities are important and there are a wide variety. Attending Murray State was the best decision I have ever made!

The kind of person that should attend Murray State is a friendly/shy kind of person. They should attend this school because Murray will wipe that shyness away. The people that attend Murray want to make sure you expreince the college life. They also want to make sure you have friends alone the way. This person also needs to be a hardworker, determined and confidence. This person is going to have to work hard and be willing to study to make good grades. The college experience is great but grades are the most important part of college.

Murray State University thrives itself on its students. The students that populate Murray are ones who have a passion to not only benefit themselves, but those around them as well. They are very goal driven, and do what it takes to reach that goal. The students at Murray State University are not only kind, but they are caring as well. If you are driven, passionate, caring, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone, then Murray State University is the school for you, and you are the person for Murray State University.

A person who thrives on relationships should attend MSU. The small town and school offer a sense of community. No matter one's race, age, size, religion, etc. wherever one goes at least ten strangers will smile, wave, or greet that person. I have never witnessed a friendlier place. A person who is looking for academic challenges. MSU is home of one of best nursing programs and the nation's best OSHA program. A person who loves to have fun. During the day Murray is a sweet town, but at night it gets wild.

I think that any kind of person should attend this school. Murray offers such a variety of courses and is overall a great university. However, Murray State is located in a somewhat small town. People who are looking for bigger schools should visit Murray State to see for themselves if they like the size of this university. The students at Murray State are very accepting and come from very different backgrounds. This is why I believe that anyone could potentially attend this school.

This school is amazing for the people who love the small town feel on campus. It is a short walk to anywhere on campus and there are tons of things to do. The school offers any activity you could think of and it is incredibly easy to get involved and make the most out of your time in college so it is awesome for anyone who likes to have fun, no matter how you have fun. Murray State would be a great college for anyone to attend, which is why I especially love going here.

People from many types of backgrounds will be at home here. This school is very diverse and supportive of each individuals ambitions. Structured help systems are available to students for both academic and social issues. Being at this school will open up a person and allow them to express themselves with no criticism, instead a sense of sharing experiences with other students. Whomever comes here should not be afraid of sharing and experiencing new things.

Someone who is an all around decent person and isn't prone to sterotypical biases. Murray has a wide array of people are there aren't room for ignorant people here. Someone who also takes their schooling seriously, but knows how to kick back and relax when rest and distraction is needed. Someone who is respectful, of both teachers and their fellow students. And lastly, someone who likes to have fun, meet new people, and isn't afraid to try new things.

Someone that attends this school should be academic focused and goal-oriented. They should be open to diversity and various cultures. They should also be prepared to get use to constantly changing weather. Rain is very common at this university. Someone who attends this college also should prefer living in a smaller town and attending a smaller university. If an individual wants more of a city life style, this is not the college for them.

Honestly, any student would feel at home at Murray State Univerisity. We all share the same pride for being Murray State Racers and are united through countless campus activites. Murray State caters to student's and helps us to achieve our dreams. There are always unique activites to participate in through campus and there are also several different student organizations, where students can truly feel comfortable being themselves.